EXPLORE OUR DESTINATION, WITH CONFIDENCE.
Welcome to Shahdag Mountain Resort!
Travel is an opportunity to pursue your curiosity with confidence and ease. We have got you covered, especially considering the current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
At Shahdag Mountain Resort, the health and safety of our guests and associates are of utmost importance for us. To ensure the wellbeing of our guests, we have taken all measures and implemented all international and national standards of hygiene and cleaning for preventing from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local regulations, practicing social distancing (2 meters from other guests and hotel associates), and wearing face coverings whenever you're in public areas of the hotel. We do appreciate your support and understanding.
As one of the biggest destinations of Azerbaijan, we have implemented a multi-pronged approach to meet the health and safety requirements. We are one of the first companies that got "SAHMAN" certificate (Sanitation and hygiene methods and norms). The entire operation is run in line with SAHMAN requirements. For more information about SAHMAN program visit the website.
Signages and instructions throughout the hotel and other public areas to remind guests to practice the social distance, maintain occupancy limits and seating capacities reductions in our restaurants.
For your own safety please obey following instructions that you will find in your guest room and in public areas too:
- keep the social distance.
- use the facemasks and wash your hands regularly.
- Contact the medical team through hotel reception if you feel any symptoms of COVID, particularly fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing.
- Do not get in contact with people with above-mentioned symptoms.
To provide better safety, we have adjusted a few of our available services including changes to our amenities, services, and facilities.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS & HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
We have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
• Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
• Sensor Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including sensor sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. We will provide housekeeping cleaning services after your third night with us and while you are away from the room. If you'd like to receive additional daily cleaning, simply let our team know and we will gladly take care of it.
SPA usage is available by reservation only.
Guests are received taking into account the rules of social distance. To do this, we determine the number of simultaneous users.
- Swimming pool – 15 per. Max
- GYM – 5 per. Max.
- Saunas – 3 per. max.
- Turkish baths – 4 per. max.
Cleaning and disinfection is carried out regularly. According to the rules, schedules are prepared and monitored.
Cleaning and disinfection works are carried out in accordance with the rules of SAHMAN Project.
Books, magazines, menus, etc. are removed that be touched by hand. Verbally or visual methods are used to inform guests.
The entire SPA area is frequently ventilated, and the proper operation of the ventilation system is monitored.
For more information and if you have any questions, please contact the hotel reception.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY!